CRC’s Department of Special Education provides special educational services to children with special needs such as Intellectual Disability, Autism Spectrum Disorder, Speech & Language disability, Hearing Impairment, Visual Impairment, Learning Disability, Cerebral Palsy, Muscular Dystrophy etc., Specially designed instructions based educational service to address the unique needs of each child is provided.
Special Educational Services:
• Screening & identification of children with various learning problems.
• Educational Assessment.
• Program planning (Individual/ Group Educational Program).
• Remedial teaching (Individual/ Group teaching)
• Evaluation of progress.
• Parental/ Siblings training.
• Orientation & Mobility training, Vocational Training.
• Referral services to various Educational Institutions/Inclusive schools
For further details please contact:
Sh. Shaik Yaseen Shareef
In-charge Head, Department of Special Education,
Composite Regional Centre for Persons with Disabilities (CRC)
Devaraj URS Layout, B Block, Davangere -570006.